Your use of the Sites indicates that you consent to this Policy. Please read this Policy carefully to understand Appcessori's practices regarding your information. If you do not agree to this Policy, do not access or use the Sites. Appcessori reserves the right to make changes to this Policy from time to time at its sole discretion. You are subject to the current version of this Policy at the time of your use.
This Policy applies to information Appcessori collects on or through the Sites. It does not apply to information collected by Appcessori offline or through any other means, including on other web sites operated by Appcessori or third parties. It also does not apply to information collected by Pioneer or others through the web site at [http://help.pioneerhomeusa.com/support/supportpolicy.cfm](http://help.pioneerhomeusa.com/support/supportpolicy.cfm) or other sites linked from that site, which are not owned or controlled by Appcessori.
Appcessori engages third-party service providers who may operate domains or applications accessible through the Sites. Any information collected through such third-party domains or applications may be subject to the privacy policies of the third-party operators, which may employ different data collection, use, disclosure, and security procedures than Appcessori employs. Appcessori is not responsible for the content or practices, including privacy-related practices, of non-Appcessori web sites accessible through the Sites.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. Appcessori does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any Personal Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Types of Information that Appcessori Collects
Appcessori collects several types of information from and about users of the Sites, including:
- Information that can be used to identify you personally, such as your name, email address, or other contact information ("Personal Information");
- Information that relates to you but does not identify you individually ("Non-Personal Information"), such as information about products you have purchased, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Sites, and usages details. Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively "Information."
How Appcessori Collects Information
The information Appcessori collects on or through the Sites may include:
- Information collected directly from you or provided by you when you access the Sites.
- Information collected automatically as you navigate through the web site or use the app.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on or through the Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering your product through the Sites, contacting us through the Sites, subscribing to receive communications from us, asking or answering questions through the Sites, or posting a product review
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact Appcessori.
- Your responses to surveys that Appcessori might ask you to complete.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Details of your visits to the Sites, which may include traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the pages or content that you access and use on the Sites.
- Information about your interaction with the Sites over time, including the frequency of your visits to the Sites or your transactions through the Sites.
You may provide information to be published or displayed on certain areas of the Sites, ("User Content"). Appcessori engages a third-party service provider to moderate User Content on the Sites, and all User Content is subject to that third party's terms and conditions. Your User Content is posted on the Sites at your own risk. Appcessori cannot control the actions of other Site users with respect to your User Content.
Appcessori or its service providers may automatically collect data using technologies such as cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer to help provide additional functionality and allow for analysis of Site usage. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Sites.
How Your Information is Used
Appcessori uses the Information that it collects about you or that you provide as described in this Policy, including any Personal Information:
- To present the Sites and their content and services to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from Appcessori.
- To measure your interaction with the Sites.
- To track product interaction and errors.
- To inform you about other products or services provided by Appcessori.
- To provide opportunities for you to evaluate the Sites and Services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Sites.
- To carry out Appcessori's obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and
- To notify you about changes to the Sites or any content or services offered or provided through the Sites.
- In any other way Appcessori may describe when you provide the information.
- To estimate Appcessori's audience size and usage patterns.
- To recognize you when you return to the Sites.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
Appcessori may disclose Personal Information that it collects or that you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our affiliates and business partners.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties Appcessori uses to support the Sites and its business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which Appcessori discloses it to them.
- To a successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Appcessori's assets in which Personal Information held by Appcessori about its Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Appcessori when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Appcessori may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If Appcessori believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Appcessori, or of others.
Appcessori may disclose Non-Personal Information about you to third parties without notice or restriction except as specifically provided in this Policy.
Your Choices with Respect to Your Information
Appcessori recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of information collected on this site. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Appcessori to promote products or services, you can opt-out by checking the applicable box during the warranty registration process, by using the applicable feature at the bottom of a bulk email communication, or by contacting us at the email address below.
Please note that if you provide Appcessori with inconsistent privacy references (for example, by indicating on one occasion that Appcessori may share your contact information with third parties and indicating on another occasion that it may not), Appcessori cannot guarantee that your most recent privacy preference will be honored.
Some browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (DNT) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Sites do not respond to DNT signals.
Updating Your Contact Information
You have the right to correct your contact information at any time. You may correct your contact information by emailing Appcessori at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appcessori takes reasonable steps to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although Appcessori does its best to protect your Personal Information, Appcessori cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to the Sites. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. Appcessori is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites.
Changes to This Policy
It is Appcessori's policy to post any changes to this Policy on this page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting the Sites and this Policy to check for any changes.
Questions or Comments
If you have questions or comments about this Policy and Appcessori's privacy practices, please contact Appcessori at the contact information listed above.
Last modified: November 17, 2016.